Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Reptilian Agenda: Jesse Ventura Conspiracy theory opens up the Case

The Reptilian Agenda: Jesse Ventura Conspiracy theory opens up the Case







In this episode, Jesse speaks with quite  a few well known and respected individuals, but I must say he  saves the best for last, his interview with the well known David Icke. Jesse goes beyond a casual interview, to the point of harassment demanding “Show me a reptilian!” and “Where’s the proof??”.  But Jesse did uncover something that I don’t think the public knew about, nor expected, which was David Icke’s bank account, along with Icke being the “Godfather” of the Reptilian agenda. I don’t know about you, but I did find it astounding that Icke reaps the financial benefit of nearly $2 million dollars a year. (Which by the way equates to 1257546.0000 British Pound Sterling).

No comments: